It's that time again - looking for an artist to make a banner for my website, www.shamanrpg.com. Willing to pay real cash via paypal or DA points, although obviously free is awesome. The site is fantasy humanoid but my other admin (who has concepted what she wants) assures me the pic doesn't require a human subject.
At the moment just putting the feelers out so my other admin and I can line up all the options and work out what we want to do. If anyone's willing to help out, I'd really appreciate if you could show me a few examples of your work and let me know approx prices.
Please note me or my other admin, legendpendragon9 legendpendragon9.deviantart.co… with your offers. If you want more details on what the pic will be like, please note her, not me.
Thank you all x
Credit and notify.
1. I must be notified of all stock usage. I prefer if you comment below the image you used, but notes are fine too. If you link me to the deviation rather than just the image, I will fave it!
2. I must be correctly credited. "thetamar " is not a correct credit. Please only use one of the following credits:
- thetamar.deviantart.com or
- thetamar at deviantart.com (the .com MUST be included)
The credit must be on the image or in an obvious place. An obvious place may be the description box on DeviantArt, under the image or a clearly linked credits page on a website. If I cannot see a credit in an obvious place I will ask you to remove the image or add a credit. The credit must also be clearly legible.
3. My written permission must first be attained BEFORE my stock is used in prints, commissions or other works which are sold for real money or DeviantArt points. Selling artwork containing/using my stock for virtual currency on simulation websites (such as Horseland, Howrse etc) is fine, but you CANNOT sell my raw/unedited stock for virtual or real currency. Simply throwing a filter over it does not count.
If you would like to use my stock in prints, commissions or other works which are sold for real money or DeviantArt points, please just ask. I allow most uses, I simply ask for a small payment in return. If you intend to profit from my work, I will ask for a cut of that profit; if you intend to use it in free art, you may use it for free. It's as simple as that.
Charities and other non-profit organisations do not need to pay for use of my stock, although I do ask that you ask my permission first. I do not approve of all charities.
4. Minor edits (filters, colour changes etc) and reposting my stock as it is is absolutely fine, provided you follow the above rules.
5. Using my stock as a reference is absolutely fine! I'm more relaxed about credit rules for references rather than linearts/photomanips, but I still like to be notified so I can see your lovely art.
If you are confused on any point, drop me a note to clarify.
If you are looking for a picture and you cannot find it in my gallery, please drop me a note! I have many HUNDREDS of photos which I have not got around to uploading to DeviantArt yet, so the chances are the picture you want is just sitting in my files.